Website rework and cleanupBy ConsKrypt,
Things around here have been slapped together half haphazardly and are in serious need of some tender love and care to reflect the vision of Realm of ConsKrypt and over the coming weeks you will notice that things have been changed, features will be removed/added as some things are not required any more. New sections will open up which will eventually replace the content here that will be removed to allow a greater opportunity for me to give members access to more services that I will provide such as but not limited to;
Custom artwork for social media
- Emoticons for Twitch/YouTube channels.
- Banner art for Twitch/YouTube/Twitter/Facebook etc.
- Avatars for Twitch/YouTube/Twitter/Facebook etc.
- Promotional artwork for clients.
Custom video sequences for social media
- High quality intro video sequences.
- High quality transitions for streaming software/video sequences.
- Other high quality video sequences - (Be Right Back/Troubleshooting/Stream Starting/Stream Ending etc..)
Custom artworks (Hand Drawn)
High quality conversions
- Getting 3D models 'game ready' for certain games with minimal loss to quality at as low polygon counts as possible for the game(s) in question.
Conversion from render models from third party sources such as Humster3D, TurboSquid or other sources.
+ Supported games are currently; Grand Theft Auto V (FiveM included), BeamNG.Drive (Humster3D models are not valid due to licensing requirements for BeamNG) and eventually Assetto Corsa.
- Modeling of real/fictional vehicles and vehicle parts/addons.
- Modeling of environment (Trees, plants etc).
- Modeling of buildings and fixtures.
There are no set prices at the current moment for the planned types of work involved, however there will be a full in-depth list of prices and services available soon to explore.
There will still be FREE Game Ready models and conversions available and any custom works remain private to the order.
Completed works are not made available until the balance owed for the works has been satisfied in full.
- 0 replies
- Custom artwork for social media
Projects On Hold due to private FiveM businessBy ConsKrypt,
Recently I have been contacted to do some work on a FiveM project which has taken up all the spare time I would usually spend on vehicle development/refinement for the various games I target.
This does not mean the projects listed in the previous post are abandoned or anything like this, it just means they are for now, placed on the "lower priority" list.
I cannot give an estimate as to when any work will be done on any of the models progress listed in the previous post but will ensure I get around to posting updates whenever I'm able to spend some time on one of the many existing projects on my plate.
I will release more information about this FiveM project as it evolves from a development phase into an "alpha" stage - which should not be all that far off.
- 0 replies
There are some projects nearing completion.By ConsKrypt,
Soon you will start to see some new content being released, firstly will most likely be the Chrysler 300C seeing a release of a Civilian Edition which will also feature my "Provisional Plates" minimod mainly aimed at being used within Australian based FiveM servers, a new Chrysler 300C Undercover Police Edition (this is again 100% creative freedom and is not supposed to replicate that of a real world vehicle) and lastly a new Chrysler 300C NSWPF Highway Patrol sporting a Defender(Code3) lightbar and other misc police based equipment, All versions will have some sort of "easter egg" featured within them, nothing over the top, just something a little fun.
There are other projects currently underway too but are way further behind in development then that of the Chrysler 300C is at the current moment.
This is a brief listing of vehicles I currently have in various stages of development for Grand Theft Auto V;
There are more then what this list contains - So i'll try keep it short...
(will update posting when I have uploaded progress shots of each project to the gallery)
- Holden HDT VK Commodore [Civilian - 80% | Police - 10%].
- Holden HDT VL Commodore [Civilian - 95% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VS Commodore GTS-R [Civilian - 70% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VY Commodore Ute [Civilian - 15% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VZ Commodore [Civilian - 60% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VE Commodore Wagon [Civilian - 50% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VE Commodore Ute [Civilian - 50% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VF Commodore R8 Wagon [Civilian - 25% | Police - 0%].
- Holden VF Commodore R8 [Civilian - 70% | Police - 40%].
- Holden VF Commodore Maloo Ute [Civilian - 85% | Police(Divisional) - 70%].
- Holden Colorado VicPol DivisionalPod [Police(Divisional) - 0%].
- Holden ZB Nottodore [Civilian - 45% | Police - 0%].
- Holden ZB Nottodore Wagon [Civilian - 5% | Police - 0%].
- Ford EB Falcon GT [Civilian - 90% | Police - 0%].
- Ford FGX Falcon XR8 [Civilian - 99% | Police - 80%] (Currently 'released' for both versions, police has marked and undercover versions).
- Ford F150 Raptor [Civilian -90% | Police 98%] (PRE RELEASE (NSWPF HWP) version available to those whom have been deemed trustworthy enough).
- Hyundai iLoad [Civilian - 70% | Police - 0%].
- Hyundai iMax [Civilian - 10%].
- Hyundai SantaFe [Civilian - 85% | Police - 60% | Ambulance - 65%].
- Nissan Skyline R31 GTS [Civilian - 35% | Police - 0%].
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T [Civilian - 5% | Police - 0%].
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-R [Civilian - 90% | Police - 0%].
- Mercedes Sprinter [Civilian - 45% | Police - 0% | Ambulance - 45%].
- 0 replies
First up, I would like to apologise for the lack of content and updates since the launch of the website. This wasn't the plan at all and for this I am sorry, but the only real person its affected is myself as its not grown the website/community much since the relaunch.
The main reason is I have been dealing with some emotional grief due to the loss of my younger sibling by ways of suicide... It's taken its toll on me and my family and we do not wish that anybody experiences the pain that follows this devastating event...
I am slowly trying to get myself back up emotionally to a place where I feel happy again. It's going to take time. Rome wasn't built in a day, or so they say.
Please, for your own sanity and mental well being, if you are depressed - DON'T BE ASHAMED, talk to someone, anyone.
- 0 replies
Welcome! RoCK's Back!By ConsKrypt,
Welcome to the Realm of ConsKrypt [RoCK].
After some downtime RoCK is back into the swing of things, this time hopefully for good.
Unfortunately I also decided not to migrate the old database which sadly means all will have to re-register for membership, for this I apologise but it really is for the better.
The downloads section will be empty for a good while unless I find them again on the old NAS which is currently a huge mess.
- 0 replies
Most OnlineNewest Member